Change at Whats New in Natural Health – Expand or Die
Plan for 2016
Be part of the waking up.
Readers, followers, friends.
To actually be useful in some way I have to expand this site. It is either that or delete it.
Don’t get me wrong. I love it, I love doing it and I love finding the information and spreading awareness. Thats the only point. But I have to admit it doesn’t get much attention or interest. If I am too busy to post on a regular basis then my stats just die off rapidly. Some times there are no readers or visitors at all.
But this resource, and resources like them, are so badly needed that I am reluctant to just let it go.
So I am thinking.
- I would like to change this site to a wordpress.org site which means much more freedom, plugins and creativity.
- I would get a more newspaper style theme.
- I would like to have some adverts, it would be the only way to create some revenue. I need to balance the books, and hosting and a theme is going to cost money, hence the ads. I am, like many of us, on the breadline. Kinda broke most of the time.
- Most Important. I see the site having a number of authors.
- So that means that if you, or someone you know, is in anyway interested in collaborating in this expansion, and is willing to spend some time compiling and posting blogs etc, or is up for getting the theme installed and up and running, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH.
- What do you get? Same as me at the moment. Satisfaction of spreading some of the most important information to others.
- It is either this growth or I fear Whats New in Natural Health will slip away.
Thanks for reading. Thanks for considering it.
Kavi Jezzie Hockaday (Author of ‘The Power of Illness to Change Your Life.’)